Tabitha Amelia Flynn
Wait, is someone there?
The Iconic Tabbitha Amelia Flynn
Favoring shades of grey, and black, textures, ghost and pin striping, she dresses in late Victorian-style wool suit tops and waistcoats, slacks or skirts (depending on mood), often with a matching top-hat or bowler, and overcoat when appropriate, she cuts an anachronistic figure, here or in the 19th-century, leaving minds, old and new, unsure of what they’re dealing with.
On her person she carries:
- Sterling Silver Pocket Watch (style, redundant)
- Sterling Silver Case, contains Cash, Credit/Debit Cards, Calling Cards (style… 19th-century style “Tabitha Amelia Flynn has come calling [visiting],” not modern prepaid cards for making calls… yes, mostly useless… does double as a ‘business card’)
- Sterling Silver Match-case contains matches (style and function)
- Pocketbook and Sterling Silver Fountain Pen (style, redundant)
- Silver Monogrammed “T.A.F” White silk Handkerchief (style and function)
- Sword Cane, Sterling Silver topper, “entwined lovers” (style and function)
- New Model Smartphone (+2; mostly for texting, e-mail, and internet access . . . being Hollow, she can’t use it to talk)
- Lock-pick (+1; looks like a multi-tool; concealed)
- Zip Straps (thick, black UV resistant; concealed)
Officer Katlyn “Kat” Mulgrew
The only daughter of Patrick and Marissa Flynn, Tabitha Amelia Flynn was born 1 April 1991, and died 30th September 2012 at the age of 21 . . .
She awoke seven nights later on the 7th October 2012.